Veck cable tyrap mount fasteners
A popular fastener which we design and manufacture is our cable tyrap mount assembly. This variation on our standard bonding fastener design consists of a 2mm thick wire which is formed and welded to a standard base plate, for use in securely holding into place electrical cables and similar hardware on a bulkhead or similar substrate. The fastener can be fixed into place using adhesives or can be moulded into the structure that it is to be integrated with. Zip ties or a similar cable tie can then be used to attach the cabling to the fastener.
The main attributes of our cable mount fasteners are:
– they are lightweight
– they are corrosion and heat resistant
– they are suitable for outdoor use, particularly our 316 Stainless Steel versions
– they have a high tensile strength
– are compatible with an overall cable width of between 10mm and 16mm, depending on the version used.
– they can accept a cable tyrap width of up to 12mm.
While our current stock versions may be suitable, we are able to design a version specifically to your requirements, although be aware that this may well require a higher minimum order quantity.
If this product range is of interest, please contact us for confirmation of price, availability and other details.