Bonding fastener base plate sizes, types and shapes
There is a wide variety of base plate sizes and shapes available and most can be supplied with any combination of fastener (eg. male threaded stud/ plain pin or female insert/hexagonal nut). It may be possible to have a custom base produced which may have its own custom fastener.
Our standard bases are 1.2mm thick and come in the following sizes and shapes:
- 38mm – round in shape (with four small flats) and available for all male and female bonding fasteners.
- 38x15mm – rectangular base plate, available for all male and female fasteners.
- 30x30mm – square base plate, available for all male and female fasteners.
- 23mm – round base plate, available for all male and female fasteners.
- 19mm – round base plate, available for all male and female fasteners.
- 15x15mm – square base plate shape and only available for male threaded studs or pins.
We also offer a 50mm, 58mm, 80mm round base plate and various square and rectangular version but advise customers to contact us regarding price and availability.
Below is a visual representation of our standard base plate range, with the 38mm on the left and working down to the 15x15mm on the right. If you put your mouse cursor over the image it will transform into the (sighted) female versions of each base plate (with no sighted version of the 15x15mm base being available).